|Time used up to 75 minutes||£105 (minimum)|
|One hour or more (recording)||£85 per hour|
|One hour or more (post production)||£72 per hour|
|Dry hire of studio (office hours)||£60 per hour|
|Dry hire of studio (out of hours)||£50 per hour|
|Graphic design work||
£38 per hour
from £140 per CD set (inlay and 4-page booklet)
|Admin/proofing work||£27 per hour|
Unmonitored DAT: £20 per running hour
Data DVD: £16 per disc
CD: £10 per disc
Please enquire. We work with a small team of composers, and we have recorded incidental music for more than a hundred audiobooks.
Regular customers should call to discuss rates.
STUDIO HIRE INCLUDES
An engineer, and exclusive use of a greenroom with:
- Coffee-and tea-making facilities
- Biscuits and fruit supplied
- A sofa long enough to snooze on
- A table for script discussions or eating from
- Computer with broadband internet access.
- A sandwich/salad/soup lunch is provided free on whole-day recording bookings. (Lunches can be requested for shorter sessions, but will be charged for at £7 per person.)